Saturday 16 March 2013

Lianne La Havas!


So on Monday night, my friend and I (i actually used the correct form of grammar there, i think that is certainly a first!) went to go and see Lianne La Havas live at the O2 Shepherd Bush. Oh my, she was utter perfection! Aah literally, her voice, if even possible, sounded even better live than on the album. It was just all so beautiful, powerful and i still have goosebumps just from thinking about it. Also, i bought my first band t-shirt whilst there which was a very exciting prospect for me!  I am still in disbelief that she was actually standing only meters away from me! wow!
Now, once again, my camera was confiscated off me for being 'too professional looking' so all of my photo's from inside are awful quality and i do apologise profusely! At least i have some photos though?

No comments:

Post a Comment