Sunday 4 August 2013

I Will Do Anything, For My Love

Dress - River Island
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Ebay
Sunglasses - Rayban

Yesterday we took a family outing to Cadbury world in Birmingham, which was lovely to be able to spend some times with my cousins and have some fun together. Yesterday was one of those days where i urged to wear a pretty dress and heels, regardless of it's appropriateness (especially when walking into Mcdonalds for breakfast at 9am...!) I'm loving my wedges so much at the moment though. They're comfortable, yet provide a lovely height and give the illusion of having much more skinnier legs than i do, perfect! Being such a neutral colour they go with just about anything as well :) 

I'm going on holiday on Thursday to Egypt and am so excited! I can't wait to be sat at the beach for 10 days and I'm hopefully going to be going swimming with dolphins, which is something I've been dreaming of for practically the last 10 years! Exciting! 

Lots of Love, Melissa xx








No comments:

Post a Comment